How many syllables in Cusp
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A triangular protection from the intrados of an arch, or from
an inner curve of tracery.
- n. - The beginning or first entrance of any house in the
calculations of nativities, etc.
- n. - The point or horn of the crescent moon or other
- n. - A multiple point of a curve at which two or more branches of
the curve have a common tangent.
- n. - A prominence or point, especially on the crown of a tooth.
- n. - A sharp and rigid point.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?