How many syllables in Gift
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Anything given; anything voluntarily transferred by one
person to another without compensation; a present; an offering.
- v. t. - The act, right, or power of giving or bestowing; as, the
office is in the gift of the President.
- v. t. - A bribe; anything given to corrupt.
- v. t. - Some quality or endowment given to man by God; a
preeminent and special talent or aptitude; power; faculty; as, the gift
of wit; a gift for speaking.
- v. t. - A voluntary transfer of real or personal property, without
any consideration. It can be perfected only by deed, or in case of
personal property, by an actual delivery of possession.
- v. t. - To endow with some power or faculty.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?