How many syllables in Brood
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - The young birds hatched at one time; a hatch; as, a brood
- v. t. - The young from the same dam, whether produced at the same
time or not; young children of the same mother, especially if nearly of
the same age; offspring; progeny; as, a woman with a brood of children.
- v. t. - That which is bred or produced; breed; species.
- v. t. - Heavy waste in tin and copper ores.
- a. - Sitting or inclined to sit on eggs.
- a. - Kept for breeding from; as, a brood mare; brood stock;
having young; as, a brood sow.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?