How many syllables in Strip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To deprive; to bereave; to make destitute; to plunder;
especially, to deprive of a covering; to skin; to peel; as, to strip a
man of his possession, his rights, his privileges, his reputation; to
strip one of his clothes; to strip a beast of his skin; to strip a tree
of its bark.
- v. t. - To divest of clothing; to uncover.
- v. t. - To dismantle; as, to strip a ship of rigging, spars, etc.
- v. t. - To pare off the surface of, as land, in strips.
- v. t. - To deprive of all milk; to milk dry; to draw the last
milk from; hence, to milk with a peculiar movement of the hand on the
teats at the last of a milking; as, to strip a cow.
- v. t. - To pass; to get clear of; to outstrip.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?