How many syllables in Game
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Crooked; lame; as, a game leg.
- v. i. - Sport of any kind; jest, frolic.
- v. i. - A contest, physical or mental, according to certain rules,
for amusement, recreation, or for winning a stake; as, a game of
chance; games of skill; field games, etc.
- v. i. - The use or practice of such a game; a single match at
play; a single contest; as, a game at cards.
- v. i. - That which is gained, as the stake in a game; also, the
number of points necessary to be scored in order to win a game; as, in
short whist five points are game.
- v. i. - In some games, a point credited on the score to the player
whose cards counts up the highest.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?