How many syllables in Beard
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The hair that grows on the chin, lips, and adjacent parts of
the human face, chiefly of male adults.
- n. - The long hairs about the face in animals, as in the goat.
- n. - The cluster of small feathers at the base of the beak in
- n. - The appendages to the jaw in some Cetacea, and to the mouth
or jaws of some fishes.
- n. - The byssus of certain shellfish, as the muscle.
- n. - The gills of some bivalves, as the oyster.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?