How many syllables in Roll
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To cause to revolve by turning over and over; to move by
turning on an axis; to impel forward by causing to turn over and over
on a supporting surface; as, to roll a wheel, a ball, or a barrel.
- n. - To wrap round on itself; to form into a spherical or
cylindrical body by causing to turn over and over; as, to roll a sheet
of paper; to roll parchment; to roll clay or putty into a ball.
- n. - To bind or involve by winding, as in a bandage; to inwrap; --
often with up; as, to roll up a parcel.
- n. - To drive or impel forward with an easy motion, as of rolling;
as, a river rolls its waters to the ocean.
- n. - To utter copiously, esp. with sounding words; to utter with a
deep sound; -- often with forth, or out; as, to roll forth some one's
praises; to roll out sentences.
- n. - To press or level with a roller; to spread or form with a
roll, roller, or rollers; as, to roll a field; to roll paste; to roll
steel rails, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?