How many syllables in Flesh
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The aggregate of the muscles, fat, and other tissues which
cover the framework of bones in man and other animals; especially, the
- n. - Animal food, in distinction from vegetable; meat;
especially, the body of beasts and birds used as food, as distinguished
- n. - The human body, as distinguished from the soul; the
- n. - The human eace; mankind; humanity.
- n. - Human nature
- n. - In a good sense, tenderness of feeling; gentleness.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?