How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - Trick; deceit; fraud; stratagem.
- v. t. - A violent twist, or a pull with twisting.
- v. t. - A sprain; an injury by twisting, as in a joint.
- v. t. - Means; contrivance.
- v. t. - An instrument, often a simple bar or lever with jaws or
an angular orifice either at the end or between the ends, for exerting
a twisting strain, as in turning bolts, nuts, screw taps, etc.; a screw
key. Many wrenches have adjustable jaws for grasping nuts, etc., of
- v. t. - The system made up of a force and a couple of forces in
a plane perpendicular to that force. Any number of forces acting at any
points upon a rigid body may be compounded so as to be equivalent to a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?