How many syllables in Flag
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To hang loose without stiffness; to bend down, as flexible
bodies; to be loose, yielding, limp.
- v. i. - To droop; to grow spiritless; to lose vigor; to languish;
as, the spirits flag; the streugth flags.
- v. t. - To let droop; to suffer to fall, or let fall, into
feebleness; as, to flag the wings.
- v. t. - To enervate; to exhaust the vigor or elasticity of.
- n. - That which flags or hangs down loosely.
- n. - A cloth usually bearing a device or devices and used to
indicate nationality, party, etc., or to give or ask information; --
commonly attached to a staff to be waved by the wind; a standard; a
banner; an ensign; the colors; as, the national flag; a military or a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?