How many syllables in Fit
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. & p. p. of Fight.
- n. - In Old English, a song; a strain; a canto or portion of a
ballad; a passus.
- superl. - Adapted to an end, object, or design; suitable by nature
or by art; suited by character, qualitties, circumstances, education,
etc.; qualified; competent; worthy.
- superl. - Prepared; ready.
- superl. - Conformed to a standart of duty, properiety, or taste;
convenient; meet; becoming; proper.
- v. t. - To make fit or suitable; to adapt to the purpose intended;
to qualify; to put into a condition of readiness or preparation.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?