How many syllables in Spoil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To plunder; to strip by violence; to pillage; to rob; --
with of before the name of the thing taken; as, to spoil one of his
goods or possession.
- v. t. - To seize by violence;; to take by force; to plunder.
- v. t. - To cause to decay and perish; to corrput; to vitiate; to
- v. t. - To render useless by injury; to injure fatally; to ruin;
to destroy; as, to spoil paper; to have the crops spoiled by insects;
to spoil the eyes by reading.
- v. i. - To practice plunder or robbery.
- v. i. - To lose the valuable qualities; to be corrupted; to
decay; as, fruit will soon spoil in warm weather.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?