How many syllables in Firm
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Fixed; hence, closely compressed; compact; substantial;
hard; solid; -- applied to the matter of bodies; as, firm flesh; firm
muscles, firm wood.
- superl. - Not easily excited or disturbed; unchanging in purpose;
fixed; steady; constant; stable; unshaken; not easily changed in
feelings or will; strong; as, a firm believer; a firm friend; a firm
- superl. - Solid; -- opposed to fluid; as, firm land.
- superl. - Indicating firmness; as, a firm tread; a firm
- a. - The name, title, or style, under which a company transacts
business; a partnership of two or more persons; a commercial house; as,
the firm of Hope & Co.
- a. - To fix; to settle; to confirm; to establish.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?