How many syllables in Find
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To meet with, or light upon, accidentally; to gain the
first sight or knowledge of, as of something new, or unknown; hence, to
fall in with, as a person.
- v. t. - To learn by experience or trial; to perceive; to
experience; to discover by the intellect or the feelings; to detect; to
- v. t. - To come upon by seeking; as, to find something lost.
- v. t. - To discover by sounding; as, to find bottom.
- v. t. - To discover by study or experiment direct to an object or
end; as, water is found to be a compound substance.
- v. t. - To gain, as the object of desire or effort; as, to find
leisure; to find means.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?