How many syllables in Nick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An evil spirit of the waters.
- n. - A notch cut into something
- n. - A score for keeping an account; a reckoning.
- n. - A notch cut crosswise in the shank of a type, to assist a
compositor in placing it properly in the stick, and in distribution.
- n. - A broken or indented place in any edge or surface; nicks in
- n. - A particular point or place considered as marked by a nick;
the exact point or critical moment.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?