How many syllables in Feed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- imp. & p. p. - of Fee
- v. t. - To give food to; to supply with nourishment; to satisfy
the physical huger of.
- v. t. - To satisfy; grafity or minister to, as any sense, talent,
taste, or desire.
- v. t. - To fill the wants of; to supply with that which is used or
wasted; as, springs feed ponds; the hopper feeds the mill; to feed a
furnace with coal.
- v. t. - To nourish, in a general sense; to foster, strengthen,
develop, and guard.
- v. t. - To graze; to cause to be cropped by feeding, as herbage by
cattle; as, if grain is too forward in autumn, feed it with sheep.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?