How many syllables in Fare
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To go; to pass; to journey; to travel.
- n. - To be in any state, or pass through any experience, good or
bad; to be attended with any circummstances or train of events,
fortunate or unfortunate; as, he fared well, or ill.
- n. - To be treated or entertained at table, or with bodily or
social comforts; to live.
- n. - To happen well, or ill; -- used impersonally; as, we shall
see how it will fare with him.
- n. - To behave; to conduct one's self.
- v. - A journey; a passage.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?