How many syllables in Swing
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To move to and fro, as a body suspended in the air; to
wave; to vibrate; to oscillate.
- v. i. - To sway or move from one side or direction to another;
as, the door swung open.
- v. i. - To use a swing; as, a boy swings for exercise or
pleasure. See Swing, n., 3.
- n. - To turn round by action of wind or tide when at anchor; as,
a ship swings with the tide.
- n. - To be hanged.
- v. t. - To cause to swing or vibrate; to cause to move backward
and forward, or from one side to the other.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?