How many syllables in First
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Preceding all others of a series or kind; the ordinal of
one; earliest; as, the first day of a month; the first year of a reign.
- a. - Foremost; in front of, or in advance of, all others.
- a. - Most eminent or exalted; most excellent; chief; highest; as,
Demosthenes was the first orator of Greece.
- adv. - Before any other person or thing in time, space, rank,
etc.; -- much used in composition with adjectives and participles.
- n. - The upper part of a duet, trio, etc., either vocal or
instrumental; -- so called because it generally expresses the air, and
has a preeminence in the combined effect.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?