How many syllables in Face
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The exterior form or appearance of anything; that part which
presents itself to the view; especially, the front or upper part or
surface; that which particularly offers itself to the view of a
- n. - That part of a body, having several sides, which may be seen
from one point, or which is presented toward a certain direction; one
of the bounding planes of a solid; as, a cube has six faces.
- n. - The principal dressed surface of a plate, disk, or pulley;
the principal flat surface of a part or object.
- n. - That part of the acting surface of a cog in a cog wheel,
which projects beyond the pitch line.
- n. - The width of a pulley, or the length of a cog from end to
end; as, a pulley or cog wheel of ten inches face.
- n. - The upper surface, or the character upon the surface, of a
type, plate, etc.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?