How many syllables in Near
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - At a little distance, in place, time, manner, or degree;
not remote; nigh.
- adv. - Nearly; almost; well-nigh.
- adv. - Closely; intimately.
- adv. - Not far distant in time, place, or degree; not remote;
close at hand; adjacent; neighboring; nigh.
- adv. - Closely connected or related.
- adv. - Close to one's interests, affection, etc.; touching, or
affecting intimately; intimate; dear; as, a near friend.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?