How many syllables in Guy
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A rope, chain, or rod attached to anything to steady it; as: a
rope to steady or guide an object which is being hoisted or lowered; a
rope which holds in place the end of a boom, spar, or yard in a ship; a
chain or wire rope connecting a suspension bridge with the land on
either side to prevent lateral swaying; a rod or rope attached to the
top of a structure, as of a derrick, and extending obliquely to the
ground, where it is fastened.
- v. t. - To steady or guide with a guy.
- n. - A grotesque effigy, like that of Guy Fawkes, dressed up in
England on the fifth of November, the day of the Gunpowder Plot.
- n. - A person of queer looks or dress.
- v. t. - To fool; to baffle; to make (a person) an object of
1 Syllable Words Starting with?