How many syllables in Flush
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To flow and spread suddenly; to rush; as, blood flushes
into the face.
- v. i. - To become suddenly suffused, as the cheeks; to turn red;
- v. i. - To snow red; to shine suddenly; to glow.
- v. i. - To start up suddenly; to take wing as a bird.
- v. t. - To cause to be full; to flood; to overflow; to overwhelm
with water; as, to flush the meadows; to flood for the purpose of
cleaning; as, to flush a sewer.
- v. t. - To cause the blood to rush into (the face); to put to the
blush, or to cause to glow with excitement.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?