How many syllables in Whip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strike with a lash, a cord, a rod, or anything slender
and lithe; to lash; to beat; as, to whip a horse, or a carpet.
- v. t. - To drive with lashes or strokes of a whip; to cause to
rotate by lashing with a cord; as, to whip a top.
- v. t. - To punish with a whip, scourge, or rod; to flog; to beat;
as, to whip a vagrant; to whip one with thirty nine lashes; to whip a
- v. t. - To apply that which hurts keenly to; to lash, as with
sarcasm, abuse, or the like; to apply cutting language to.
- v. t. - To thrash; to beat out, as grain, by striking; as, to whip
- v. t. - To beat (eggs, cream, or the like) into a froth, as with a
whisk, fork, or the like.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?