How many syllables in Aid
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To support, either by furnishing strength or means in
cooperation to effect a purpose, or to prevent or to remove evil; to
help; to assist.
- v. t. - Help; succor; assistance; relief.
- v. t. - The person or thing that promotes or helps in something
done; a helper; an assistant.
- v. t. - A subsidy granted to the king by Parliament; also, an
- v. t. - A pecuniary tribute paid by a vassal to his lord on special
- v. t. - An aid-de-camp, so called by abbreviation; as, a general's
1 Syllable Words Starting with?