How many syllables in Wreck
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. & n. - See 2d & 3d Wreak.
- v. t. - The destruction or injury of a vessel by being cast on
shore, or on rocks, or by being disabled or sunk by the force of winds
or waves; shipwreck.
- v. t. - Destruction or injury of anything, especially by
violence; ruin; as, the wreck of a railroad train.
- v. t. - The ruins of a ship stranded; a ship dashed against rocks
or land, and broken, or otherwise rendered useless, by violence and
fracture; as, they burned the wreck.
- v. t. - The remain of anything ruined or fatally injured.
- v. t. - Goods, etc., which, after a shipwreck, are cast upon the
land by the sea.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?