How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Any instrument used to gather or take by dragging; as: (a)
A dragnet for taking up oysters, etc., from their beds. (b) A dredging
machine. (c) An iron frame, with a fine net attached, used in
collecting animals living at the bottom of the sea.
- n. - Very fine mineral matter held in suspension in water.
- v. t. - To catch or gather with a dredge; to deepen with a
- n. - A mixture of oats and barley.
- v. t. - To sift or sprinkle flour, etc., on, as on roasting
1 Syllable Words Starting with?