How many syllables in Rich
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Having an abundance of material possessions; possessed
of a large amount of property; well supplied with land, goods, or
money; wealthy; opulent; affluent; -- opposed to poor.
- superl. - Hence, in general, well supplied; abounding; abundant;
copious; bountiful; as, a rich treasury; a rich entertainment; a rich
- superl. - Yielding large returns; productive or fertile; fruitful;
as, rich soil or land; a rich mine.
- superl. - Composed of valuable or costly materials or ingredients;
procured at great outlay; highly valued; precious; sumptuous; costly;
as, a rich dress; rich silk or fur; rich presents.
- superl. - Abounding in agreeable or nutritive qualities; --
especially applied to articles of food or drink which are high-seasoned
or abound in oleaginous ingredients, or are sweet, luscious, and
high-flavored; as, a rich dish; rich cream or soup; rich pastry; rich
wine or fruit.
- superl. - Not faint or delicate; vivid; as, a rich color.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?