How many syllables in Prick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. - That which pricks, penetrates, or punctures; a sharp and
slender thing; a pointed instrument; a goad; a spur, etc.; a point; a
- v. - The act of pricking, or the sensation of being pricked; a
sharp, stinging pain; figuratively, remorse.
- v. - A mark made by a pointed instrument; a puncture; a point.
- v. - A point or mark on the dial, noting the hour.
- v. - The point on a target at which an archer aims; the mark; the
- v. - A mark denoting degree; degree; pitch.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?