How many syllables in Draw
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cause to move continuously by force applied in advance
of the thing moved; to pull along; to haul; to drag; to cause to
- v. t. - To influence to move or tend toward one's self; to
exercise an attracting force upon; to call towards itself; to attract;
hence, to entice; to allure; to induce.
- v. t. - To cause to come out for one's use or benefit; to extract;
to educe; to bring forth; as: (a) To bring or take out, or to let out,
from some receptacle, as a stick or post from a hole, water from a cask
or well, etc.
- v. t. - To pull from a sheath, as a sword.
- v. t. - To extract; to force out; to elicit; to derive.
- v. t. - To obtain from some cause or origin; to infer from
evidence or reasons; to deduce from premises; to derive.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?