How many syllables in Love
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights
or commands admiration; preeminent kindness or devotion to another;
affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.
- n. - Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate
affection for, one of the opposite sex.
- n. - Courtship; -- chiefly in the phrase to make love, i. e., to
court, to woo, to solicit union in marriage.
- n. - Affection; kind feeling; friendship; strong liking or desire;
fondness; good will; -- opposed to hate; often with of and an object.
- n. - Due gratitude and reverence to God.
- n. - The object of affection; -- often employed in endearing
1 Syllable Words Starting with?