How many syllables in Dip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To plunge or immerse; especially, to put for a moment into
a liquid; to insert into a fluid and withdraw again.
- v. t. - To immerse for baptism; to baptize by immersion.
- v. t. - To wet, as if by immersing; to moisten.
- v. t. - To plunge or engage thoroughly in any affair.
- v. t. - To take out, by dipping a dipper, ladle, or other
receptacle, into a fluid and removing a part; -- often with out; as, to
dip water from a boiler; to dip out water.
- v. t. - To engage as a pledge; to mortgage.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?