How many syllables in Die
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- pl. - of Dice
- v. i. - To pass from an animate to a lifeless state; to cease to
live; to suffer a total and irreparable loss of action of the vital
functions; to become dead; to expire; to perish; -- said of animals and
vegetables; often with of, by, with, from, and rarely for, before the
cause or occasion of death; as, to die of disease or hardships; to die
by fire or the sword; to die with horror at the thought.
- v. i. - To suffer death; to lose life.
- v. i. - To perish in any manner; to cease; to become lost or
extinct; to be extinguished.
- v. i. - To sink; to faint; to pine; to languish, with weakness,
discouragement, love, etc.
- v. i. - To become indifferent; to cease to be subject; as, to die
to pleasure or to sin.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?