How many syllables in Climb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To ascend or mount laboriously, esp. by use of the hands
- v. i. - To ascend as if with effort; to rise to a higher point.
- v. i. - To ascend or creep upward by twining about a support, or
by attaching itself by tendrils, rootlets, etc., to a support or
- v. t. - To ascend, as by means of the hands and feet, or
laboriously or slowly; to mount.
- n. - The act of one who climbs; ascent by climbing.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?