How many syllables in Dear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Bearing a high price; high-priced; costly; expensive.
- superl. - Marked by scarcity or dearth, and exorbitance of price;
as, a dear year.
- superl. - Highly valued; greatly beloved; cherished; precious.
- superl. - Hence, close to the heart; heartfelt; present in mind;
engaging the attention.
- superl. - Of agreeable things and interests.
- superl. - Of disagreeable things and antipathies.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?