How many syllables in Tick
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Credit; trust; as, to buy on, or upon, tick.
- v. i. - To go on trust, or credit.
- v. i. - To give tick; to trust.
- n. - Any one of numerous species of large parasitic mites which
attach themselves to, and suck the blood of, cattle, dogs, and many
other animals. When filled with blood they become ovate, much swollen,
and usually livid red in color. Some of the species often attach
themselves to the human body. The young are active and have at first
but six legs.
- n. - Any one of several species of dipterous insects having a
flattened and usually wingless body, as the bird ticks (see under Bird)
and sheep tick (see under Sheep).
- n. - The cover, or case, of a bed, mattress, etc., which contains
the straw, feathers, hair, or other filling.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?