How many syllables in Creep
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To move along the ground, or on any other surface, on the
belly, as a worm or reptile; to move as a child on the hands and knees;
- v. t. - To move slowly, feebly, or timorously, as from
unwillingness, fear, or weakness.
- v. t. - To move in a stealthy or secret manner; to move
imperceptibly or clandestinely; to steal in; to insinuate itself or
one's self; as, age creeps upon us.
- v. t. - To slip, or to become slightly displaced; as, the
collodion on a negative, or a coat of varnish, may creep in drying; the
quicksilver on a mirror may creep.
- v. t. - To move or behave with servility or exaggerated humility;
to fawn; as, a creeping sycophant.
- v. t. - To grow, as a vine, clinging to the ground or to some
other support by means of roots or rootlets, or by tendrils, along its
1 Syllable Words Starting with?