How many syllables in Muse
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A gap or hole in a hedge, hence, wall, or the like, through
which a wild animal is accustomed to pass; a muset.
- n. - One of the nine goddesses who presided over song and the
different kinds of poetry, and also the arts and sciences; -- often
used in the plural.
- n. - A particular power and practice of poetry.
- n. - A poet; a bard.
- n. - To think closely; to study in silence; to meditate.
- n. - To be absent in mind; to be so occupied in study or
contemplation as not to observe passing scenes or things present; to be
in a brown study.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?