How many syllables in Cook
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make the noise of the cuckoo.
- v. t. - To throw.
- n. - One whose occupation is to prepare food for the table; one
who dresses or cooks meat or vegetables for eating.
- n. - A fish, the European striped wrasse.
- v. t. - To prepare, as food, by boiling, roasting, baking,
broiling, etc.; to make suitable for eating, by the agency of fire or
- v. t. - To concoct or prepare; hence, to tamper with or alter; to
garble; -- often with up; as, to cook up a story; to cook an account.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?