How many syllables in Coat
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An outer garment fitting the upper part of the body;
especially, such a garment worn by men.
- n. - A petticoat.
- n. - The habit or vesture of an order of men, indicating the order
or office; cloth.
- n. - An external covering like a garment, as fur, skin, wool,
husk, or bark; as, the horses coats were sleek.
- n. - A layer of any substance covering another; a cover; a
tegument; as, the coats of the eye; the coats of an onion; a coat of
tar or varnish.
- n. - Same as Coat of arms. See below.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?