How many syllables in Style
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - An instrument used by the ancients in writing on tablets
covered with wax, having one of its ends sharp, and the other blunt,
and somewhat expanded, for the purpose of making erasures by smoothing
- v. t. - Hence, anything resembling the ancient style in shape or
- v. t. - A pen; an author's pen.
- v. t. - A sharp-pointed tool used in engraving; a graver.
- v. t. - A kind of blunt-pointed surgical instrument.
- v. t. - A long, slender, bristlelike process, as the anal styles
1 Syllable Words Starting with?