How many syllables in Stale
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The stock or handle of anything; as, the stale of a rake.
- v. i. - Vapid or tasteless from age; having lost its life,
spirit, and flavor, from being long kept; as, stale beer.
- v. i. - Not new; not freshly made; as, stele bread.
- v. i. - Having lost the life or graces of youth; worn out;
- v. i. - Worn out by use or familiarity; having lost its novelty
and power of pleasing; trite; common.
- v. t. - To make vapid or tasteless; to destroy the life, beauty,
or use of; to wear out.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?