How many syllables in Slop
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Water or other liquid carelessly spilled or thrown aboyt, as
upon a table or a floor; a puddle; a soiled spot.
- n. - Mean and weak drink or liquid food; -- usually in the plural.
- n. - Dirty water; water in which anything has been washed or
rinsed; water from wash-bowls, etc.
- v. t. - To cause to overflow, as a liquid, by the motion of the
vessel containing it; to spill.
- v. t. - To spill liquid upon; to soil with a liquid spilled.
- v. i. - To overflow or be spilled as a liquid, by the motion of
the vessel containing it; -- often with over.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?