How many syllables in Cloud
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A collection of visible vapor, or watery particles,
suspended in the upper atmosphere.
- n. - A mass or volume of smoke, or flying dust, resembling vapor.
- n. - A dark vein or spot on a lighter material, as in marble;
hence, a blemish or defect; as, a cloud upon one's reputation; a cloud
on a title.
- n. - That which has a dark, lowering, or threatening aspect; that
which temporarily overshadows, obscures, or depresses; as, a cloud of
sorrow; a cloud of war; a cloud upon the intellect.
- n. - A great crowd or multitude; a vast collection.
- n. - A large, loosely-knitted scarf, worn by women about the
1 Syllable Words Starting with?