How many syllables in Cane
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A name given to several peculiar palms, species of Calamus
and Daemanorops, having very long, smooth flexible stems, commonly
- n. - Any plant with long, hard, elastic stems, as reeds and
bamboos of many kinds; also, the sugar cane.
- n. - Stems of other plants are sometimes called canes; as, the
canes of a raspberry.
- n. - A walking stick; a staff; -- so called because originally
made of one the species of cane.
- n. - A lance or dart made of cane.
- n. - A local European measure of length. See Canna.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?