How many syllables in Paint
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To cover with coloring matter; to apply paint to; as, to
paint a house, a signboard, etc.
- v. t. - Fig.: To color, stain, or tinge; to adorn or beautify
with colors; to diversify with colors.
- v. t. - To form in colors a figure or likeness of on a flat
surface, as upon canvas; to represent by means of colors or hues; to
exhibit in a tinted image; to portray with paints; as, to paint a
portrait or a landscape.
- v. t. - Fig.: To represent or exhibit to the mind; to describe
vividly; to delineate; to image; to depict.
- v. t. - To practice the art of painting; as, the artist paints
- v. t. - To color one's face by way of beautifying it.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?