How many syllables in Clap
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To strike; to slap; to strike, or strike together, with a
quick motion, so, as to make a sharp noise; as, to clap one's hands; a
clapping of wings.
- v. t. - To thrust, drive, put, or close, in a hasty or abrupt
manner; -- often followed by to, into, on, or upon.
- v. t. - To manifest approbation of, by striking the hands
together; to applaud; as, to clap a performance.
- v. t. - To express contempt or derision.
- v. i. - To knock, as at a door.
- v. i. - To strike the hands together in applause.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?