How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The entire coat of wood that covers a sheep or other
similar animal; also, the quantity shorn from a sheep, or animal, at
- n. - Any soft woolly covering resembling a fleece.
- n. - The fine web of cotton or wool removed by the doffing knife
from the cylinder of a carding machine.
- v. t. - To deprive of a fleece, or natural covering of wool.
- v. t. - To strip of money or other property unjustly, especially
by trickery or fraud; to bring to straits by oppressions and exactions.
- v. t. - To spread over as with wool.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?