How many syllables in Broad
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Wide; extend in breadth, or from side to side; --
opposed to narrow; as, a broad street, a broad table; an inch broad.
- superl. - Extending far and wide; extensive; vast; as, the broad
expanse of ocean.
- superl. - Extended, in the sense of diffused; open; clear; full.
- superl. - Fig.: Having a large measure of any thing or quality;
not limited; not restrained; -- applied to any subject, and retaining
the literal idea more or less clearly, the precise meaning depending
largely on the substantive.
- superl. - Comprehensive; liberal; enlarged.
- superl. - Plain; evident; as, a broad hint.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?