How many syllables in Sheet
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - In general, a large, broad piece of anything thin, as
paper, cloth, etc.; a broad, thin portion of any substance; an expanded
- v. t. - A broad piece of cloth, usually linen or cotton, used for
wrapping the body or for a covering; especially, one used as an article
of bedding next to the body.
- v. t. - A broad piece of paper, whether folded or unfolded,
whether blank or written or printed upon; hence, a letter; a newspaper,
- v. t. - A single signature of a book or a pamphlet;
- v. t. - the book itself.
- v. t. - A broad, thinly expanded portion of metal or other
substance; as, a sheet of copper, of glass, or the like; a plate; a
1 Syllable Words Starting with?